Social Distancing

WHY … It is a game of probabilities

“We MUST flatten the curve!
COVID-19 is scariest disease we have seen!!
We need bolder thinking – channel your inner mathematician!!!”

Shared by the experts … Computer Science Teachers Association – Like myself, many of us have been teaching online for decades. The video by BrainPops is informative for all ages.

WHY we must spread the motivation:

Bella is slowly learning social distancing. My house may not look good, as I have put up gates in order to survive puppy-hood.  I have gone through numerous trainers.  One who said she need behavior therapy and medication and told me to only listen to him.  I decided as the parent, I must discover what works.  And this virus reinforced the 3 basics: attention, exercise and consistent discipline.  I occasionally gave her an inch and let her say hi and then she took a mile.  No more … until she learns manners I realized her problem was my mistake in training. This AED is the same advice I give (as a grandparent hoping you want my advice) to parents who are new to the world of home-schooling.  Have fun … do some virtual Houston Children’s Museum activities everyday. And how about traveling with John Hartman. Or go to the Robotarium. Take an amazing University online course. Lets have a Dance Party!

It's all about Tiny Tweaks!

7 thoughts on “Social Distancing

1. While social distancing is being practiced around the world, the biggest worry right now is finding a cure. Yes I do agree with you that exercise is one way of keeping things in check and even online courses are a lot of help.

The best way to look at this scenario is to see that earth has given us a chance to relive and revamp the way we live.

However, it is certainly affecting the industry, people in the industries around the world are suffering. Even tech and data analysis industry has recieved the hit and many have been laid off.

2. Players can choose numbers and if they match with the numbers drawn, they can win the jackpot. Lottery tickets are available for purchase at authorized retailers throughout Russia, and the results are published on the official website of the Gosloto organization.Russia gosloto 4/20 results

3. One of the most well-known lotto games in Colombia is called Astro Luna. With the addition of the zodiac signs, the lottery game Super Millionaire Astro has completely changed the field. The game has been going since 2014 and is hosted by SA Business Broker. Since its debut, it has grown steadily in popularity and success. Visit ultimo sorteo astro luna

4. Brin’s family emigrated from the Soviet Union to the United States when he was six years old. He grew up in Maryland and developed a passion for computers and technology from an early age. Brin went on to attend Stanford University, where he pursued a Bachelor of Science degree in Mathematics and Computer Science. Later, he continued his studies at Stanford and earned a Master of Science degree in Computer Science.
    sergey brin

5. A burst fade haircut is characterized by a seamless blend from shorter hair at the sides and back to longer hair on top. The fade pattern emanates from a centralized point on the head, often near the crown. The central point is where the hair is left longest, and the length gradually decreases as it extends outward, forming a burst-like or sunburst effect.

The fade is typically achieved using clippers, with varying guard lengths to create a smooth transition. The result is a clean, well-defined look that complements various hair textures and styles. The top of the hair can be styled in various ways, such as a textured crop, spikes, or even a pompadour, depending on personal preference.

This haircut is known for its versatility and ability to suit different face shapes and lifestyles. It’s a modern and trendy choice that adds a touch of edginess to one’s overall appearance. The burst fade haircut can be further customized based on individual style preferences and desired lengths, making it a popular choice among those looking for a contemporary and polished look.
    Burst Fade