Kindness – Curiosity – Beauty
Scaling KCB through health and relationships is my focus.
- When trying to making decisions ask: Do they connect to your values?
- Learning to “Let it Go” and keep life simple through conversation instead of things.
- What are your values activity:
- Brainstorm together every “value” the group can add to a list.
- Write down 10 that are most important to you.
- Reduce that to 5 that connect to your heart.
- Reduce that to your top 3 values.
- How do your values compare to your parents when they were your age?
- T-2-4 Goal in SBISD and Military: Do values change over time?
Found the values listed below as American Values on University Portland and Andrews University sites.
What do you think?
- The Future, Change, and Progress
- Achievement, Action, Work, and Materialism
- Directness and Assertiveness
- Science and Technology
- Progress and Change
- Work and Leisure
- Action and Achievement Oriented
Record your values fold-a-book activity: