- 2017 – Is there too much STEM? – why arts valuable
- 2015 article – ARTS INTEGRATION: A Strategy to Improve Teaching and Learning:
- Core to all aspects of the discussion is a focus on students’ engagement in their learning and the role arts integration plays in enhancing students’ capacity and desire to learn. NOTE: Combine with coding and double the power.
Contact experts who can provide an orientation to begin the awareness process. NOTE: Funding needs to go to expert consultants who go into the learning environments to role model instruction. Brick and Mortar bell ringing schools are expensive and do not support flexibility.
- 2008 book by Mark Gura resources:
- expertvillage.com – now eHow
- Arts Edge – Kennedy Center
- Kathy Schrock’s Guide for Educators (new URL – now for Everything