BEST IDEA TO IMPROVE SCHOOLS – GARDENS – Alief Teacher wins prize!
- Citizens Environmental Coalition – CECHouston
- Children’s Outdoor Bill of Rights
- Cities Connecting Children to Nature
- Knowledge Center: Screen time vs Green time
- Nature Canada: The impact of too much Screen time Report
- Houston Env Opportunities
- Kids Out and About
Obsesity Crisis shocks African countries
Junk food and lack of exercise. “They often do not have enough money to join a gym or buy fresh fresh vegetables.” Community and schools garden can provide both. Perhaps the fast food chains moving in should be required to support gardens and education to promote responsibility over pleasure. As economy grows so do waistlines across sub-Sahara.