8-15-21

Politicians could learn from artists – they create something together.

What an inspiring CBS Sunday Morning … I just want to dance as can’t sing. And share this with my son in Austin.

Question on AiC Ice Breaker – “How can you be kind to your future self?” How … focus on what kind things I can do, and not get frustrated about how others choose to spend their time. Instead find ways to save them time.  “A minute saved is a minute earned.” And play with words to share my thoughts as seems what is happening in Afghanistan now is a consequence of communication, poor planning and power struggles.

• A Museum :)) Planet Word … Fascination with language … Pay attend to words, their power and beauty. Franklin School in Washington DC – a must visit.
  • A Alice in Wonderland STEAM literacy garden in Spring Branch ISD with Houston Community College IdeaStudio Entrepreneurs“Why, sometimes I’ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.” A place to bring the unprejudiced and innocent way young children approach the world to adults who think they have grown up. White Rabbits who spark are curiosity in the quest for knowledge.