“She is an adult so must make her own decisions.” Y&R
Controlling your brain – designed to protect us and keep us safe.
Dec 2022 started at Unique Mind Care
February 19, 2023:
Dr. Nancy White recommended these supplements based on report from NeuroLab. My problems is I can’t shallow pills and they get stuck in my throat.
- Prolent – 1 every other day in the P.M.
- Cortisol Manager – 1 in a.m. one before bedtime (OK to crush -me)
- Seriphos – 1 daily with water, 15 minutes before a meal (take before dinner -me)
- B Complex – 1 Daily with food (in morning -me) – ? taking other supplements so can I get too much B vitamins?
- Relax Max – As Needed
- Methyl assist (methyl guard) – 1 daily, with food
- Krill Fish Oil (not started due to nausea
- Tried Zoloft then Prosac found out with genetic markers from GeneSight, that might be a cause of my nausea every morning. Stopped Prosac on 2/9/23
- Also take ClonazePAM, but reducing amount from 1 MG to now .25 MG.
- Dr. McReynolds is supporting going off all medication and seeing if the brain therapy works.