What sparks your creative thinking?
- Hour of Code at Evelyn’s Park
- Amy’s Art … “Thinking out of the Box“
- Bridgette’s Art … Is out of the world @ Alice in Wonderland “Move One Place On”…
- ALTERED SIGHT / SPLIT VISION from 2021 Lewis Carol Society presentation with Bridgette
- It starts with an IDEA that results in ACTION…
- It continues with young aspiration leaders who scale that action, which can start with
- AspireIT: A K-12 Outreach Initiative for Girls
- Micro:Bit in Wonderland
Lets Build a STEAM Curriculum Treasure Hunt
“Rosie Gardens in communities across our country will remind people what women achieved in the workplace during WWII and will help to inspire young women to be 21st century Rosie’s’ by preparing for high tech careers.” – Linda Laurie, Project Leader
Let’s mentor our change agents creating apps for our community – Girls for a Change.
Let’s support our teacher leaders who are making this happen.
Let’s combine art, math and technology to inspire STEAM TIME in classrooms …
AAUW-WHC Garden Divas at the park during interview.
… I HAVE THE BEST CONFERENCE TABLE!
I love that I can schedule business meetings at my sculpture.
This is a great place to
CONNECT CHILDREN TO NATURE.
And a love of Reading.
Joanna of Mount Carmel Academy in New Orleans whose passion is to bring coding to her girls. Small world, we met at ISTE when waiting in line. To think I went to elementary school named Mount Carmel in Houston.
And as we build community I know that there are many kinds of tea. Just have to find the ones who share the Memorial Way. As a 1966 graduate of Memorial High School and grandmother of a current student, I will do everything I can to bring CS to All.