AI is the employment of data to teach a computer to identify patterns and make independent and accurate decisions. Machines capable of making complex decisions independent from human input are predicted to bring economic change on the scale of the industrial revolution. – Chris Tomlinson Houston Chronicle 8/2018
What are you doing as a teacher to prepare yourself and your students for this change? Yes, we know that public schools are not producing enough graduates with enough math and science background. Yes, we ned more colleges teaching data and computer science, the building blocks of artificial intelligence. But that takes teachers and time. Time to change the education system and partner AI and teachers and students who get IT, and want to take action. Time to change the bell-ringing 5 day schedule.
Food for Thought:
- Conversations with Bots – Who is having the conversations?
- Who is designing the code for computers to learn?
- Can AI help grading? kaizena.com
- “Is the Blockchain a Branch of AI?“
- Is there a Social Risk of AI?
- the-synapse-project.org – Is Neuroscience the secret to AI?
Machine Learning learning for you: