Music and Flowers on my Pathways
WANT: I ran into 4 angels today on my Bella walk pathway. Now I can share the answer. I want to be able to live by myself when I am 90 and not be a burden to my children and grandchildren. Asked a friend and she said, “I want to be able to sleep all night.” I did a high-five as I do too.
OBSTACLE Roadblock: Listened to Brene’ Brown. Watched a Masterclass on sleep and one solution is to write down worries. Stress trying to do too much. Trying to decide if my times goes into free discussion or if I should censor my voice. My problem is I act on too many ideas, I do open my mouth. But then maybe that is what I want, to have fun sharing my ideas and find little steps I can help others where needed.
NEED: Educated voters! Listening to 21 Lessons for the 21st century that inspired me to going to continue on my quest get laws in place. We can ask these excellent questions form Chapter 7 and start the discussion in high school classrooms.
- If you are elected what actions will you take to lessen the risk of nuclear war?
- If you are elected what actions will you take to lessen the risk of climate change?
- If you are elected what actions will you take to lessen the risk of disruptive technologies such as AI and bio-engineering?
- How do you see the world of 2040? What is your worst case scenario or vision for best case scenario?
“If the politicians don’t understand the questions, or talk about the past instead of vision for the future, don’t vote for them.” – Why not use 5 simple words instead? I don’t agree with some of the ideas in this book such as the Post-Truth and Science Fiction chapters. Would love to have a chat about this.
NEED: Inventors and Entrepreneurs
- Caring and Invention – Observation and Action using old cell phones with real time intervention. What about real-time intervention in classrooms? What about a few trees being cut down in your neighborhood?
- Why you should care – it is the future of your grandchildren.
- Learn 2 Teach – Teach 2 Learn
- Why I care … my sisters encourage me:
- Growth in charity toward all through Faith, Love, Purity, Justice and Truth.
- Growth in knowledge and in culture to obtain wisdom from nature, art, books, study, and society, and to radiate light by conversation, by writing, and by the right exercise of my talents.