The Roots of Change must be planted with our youth.
And what better way than planting a Rosie the Riveter Memorial Garden in Hermann Park. What a history. What amazing role models we can thank … from the first teacher, to Grace Hooper … Watch this video for ideas to inspire girls to go into STEM. As in the past, these ideas are from CBS Sunday Morning.
- Maybe their challenge might be finding solutions to the rural areas closing hospitals.
- Or go Into the Woods to grow chairs or find a solution to the bug killing the olive trees.
- Or share what you observe and do the right thing. And not walking away because easier thing.
- You can be tempted with just your imagination, music and songs and pursue a lifelong dream. And never stop believing and trying. Unrest, that is where we are now and where we were then. How can you bring peace? My Girls … I’ve Got Sunshine. My Rosies …
- Waiting years to print a book … it is about the quality control of the work, using your hands, using your mind. It is the total package. It is a piece of art. Have you been to the Houston Print Museum? Perhaps the American Academy of Bookbinding is in your future. What else can I make that will last 500 years. If you read a book that is carefully made you can get more out of it.
What will people do on the moon? Why is it important? humansinspaceart.org/ – You can share your vision!