I am just a dot trying to make connections. After 30 years of teaching I know without a doubt that we cannot do it alone. The only solution in this educational reform quest is to provide TIME for teachers and students to connect the dots. Take information and connect the dots … like John Snow did to find the source of cholera in London in 1854 … that is what learners should be doing.
- SBISD Code Camp Teachers
- SBISD Bee-Bot Teachers
- AAUW-WHC EYH Volunteers
- Texas CS and TCEA TA/CS SIG
- Young Artist working on coding comic book.
- University of Texas Project Engage
- ISTE Computing Teachers Network and all the new friends I met at ISTE 2014
- Code.org Advocates
- K5 CS Affiliate Teachers – Let me know if you want FREE PD
COMPUTATIONAL THINKING is learning how to CONNECT THE DOTS