How to Advocate for Computer Science in K-12 grades.
Presented at the Schlumberger Youth Computer Programming
HANDS-ON Experience to experience WHY programming is the KEY!
THE LAW – Programming is now part of math and technology TEKS
- Computational Thinking and Programming
- Programming in Elementary School
- K-8 Technology Application Standards Summary – from SBOE TEKS Laws.
- Math, TA and Science Texas Standards Breakouts for textbook publishers-Programming needs to be added to student expectations.
- Brain Power: Neurons to Networks – Solutions? What can you do?
- Invent a robot for your garden using an Arduino like entrepreneur Zac. Team with a recycling club to create products that reduce your carbon footprint.
THE STAR WARS FUTURE IS HERE
INTEGRATING TECHNOLOGY – THE MIND – AND THE BODY