My 2015 Action Plan:
- Where: Tuesday Dec. 1 3:30 – 6:30 Spring Branch Memorial Library
- What: Code with Anna&Elsa + Unplugged Lessons Binary Bracelets and Building a Foundation
- Who: Code Buddies, Parents, Grandparents, AAUW Volunteers, Businesses, Students, YOU.
- Learn more – cs-ed-week and help to Scale CS Education.
- And see the great resources from Sheldon ISD. They have Digital Learning Coaches in every school, another amazing resource for CS education.
- Get motivated – watch Videos:
Build an exciting 3D game to share on mobile phones. Learn about programming and how to design 3D models. Create 3D characters, entire worlds, and rule these worlds through programming.
* English: www.csedweek.us (by University of Colorado at Boulder, USA)
* German, French, Italian: www.csedweek.ch (by School of Education FHNW, Switzerland)
* Spanish: www.csedweek.mx (by Tecnológico de Monterrey, Mexico)