I AM A TEACHER. WHAT DO YOU CALL YOURSELF?
Knowledge is Answers to Questions. The more questions the more knowledge.
DO YOU WANT TO WORK WITH MACHINES, IDEAS OR PEOPLE?
My Volunteer Career Support Outreach:
Making Decisions for Tomorrow, Today
What is next on your journey?
- What is your passion?
- What interests you?
- What are you Good at?
- Would you like to learn about money? See Federal Reserve Bank Support
Would you like to know about my journey?
- Spring Branch Middle School and Memorial High School Student – I learned how to learn, and type fast.
- University of Texas Math major, Computer Science minor – Learned programming with keypunch cards was frustrating as one little comma missing and the main frame rejected your work.
- Research Analyst and Stock Broker Underwood Neuhaus – Learned how to get money to work for you, so you had resources for your passions.
- Personal Assistant to Dr. Mavis Kelsey – Learned about Genealogy, Art Collections, Programming a data base, and managing personal finance.
- Math, Computer Science, Technology Systems and Business teacher – learned that I have a passion for teaching and having the summers to spend with my children doing things I love.
- Grandmother of Spring Branch Middle School student and Computer Science Education Consultant – learned that I must be part of the solution in schools.
Why should you start planning for your future today?
- To Explore your interests and connect to a career – note that in every career knowing how to code is a bonus
- Maximize time learning in High School
- Get involved with groups that help prepare you for your future
- Start making plans to pay for your education – play the Game of Real Life.
- Compare college degree pay scale for different careers.