Bee-Bots Dancing to bring “Computer Science For All” to young learners
Practice math skills by coding a floor robot with 4 simple commands. Building Connections & Understanding + Real-world Application is a mathematics practice to prepare students to use patterns and relationships. Bee-Bots can help build those connections! Come Dance with the Bees and see how you can use these and other unplugged activities to build computational thinking skills in the lower grades.
People often ask me if I know the secret of success and if I could tell others how to make their dreams come true. My answer is, you do it by working. I suppose my formula might be: dream, diversity – and never miss an angle. – Walt Disney “The Quotable … it was all started by a mouse.”
Activities on codemathTEKS to give you 90 degrees angles to build diversity and dreams in your classroom.
Fish in a Tank Video by Young Verse
– If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree …
- Dancing with the Bees 2007
- Robotic Spelling Bee – I Love CS Fun.
- Bees Need Flowers – Plant a Seed Unplugged
- Unplugged Code.org Happy Mats and Move IT, Move IT
- Plugged Code.org Bee Sequence
- Free Bee-Bot App on I-Tunes
- Learn More: Spring Branch ISD Bee-Bots PD