Knowledge is Answers to Questions. The more questions the more knowledge.
Making Decisions for Tomorrow, Today.
- What is your passion?
- What interests you?
- What are you Good at?
Google CS First Clubs
- Spring Branch Middle School and Memorial High School Student – I learned how to learn, and type fast.
- University of Texas Math major, Computer Science minor – Learned programming with keypunch cards was frustrating as one little comma missing and the main frame rejected your work.
- Research Analyst and Stock Broker Underwood Neuhaus – Learned how to get money to work for you, so you had resources for your passions.
- Personal Assistant to Dr. Mavis Kelsey – Learned about Genealogy, Art Collections, Programming a data base, and managing personal finance.
- Math, Computer Science, Technology Systems and Business teacher – learned that I have a passion for teaching and having the summers to spend with my children doing things I love.
- Grandmother of future Spring Branch Middle School students and Computer Science Education Consultant – learned that I must be part of the solution in schools.
- To Explore your interests and connect to a career – note that in every career knowing how to code is a bonus
- Maximize time learning in High School
- Get involved with groups that help prepare you for your future
- Start making plans to pay for your education – play the Game of Real Life.
Categories : Education